Friday, June 7, 2013

We Finalized!!

Our Adoption Journey is completed!!

On Monday May 20th,we had our court date for finalization.  It was such an amazing day!

Joe's parents were in town and got to be a part of the big moment which was super special.  The Judge pretty much had Joe and I recite our vows regarding staying together until 'death do us part'.  It was all done over the phone on speaker.  Everyone in the room had to announce themselves, Joe and I were sworn in by Amanda and when all was said and done, he legally became ours.  During the entire phone call Joe and I could not stop smiling, and then when it was over I cried tears of joy and relief...  It was truly a beautiful moment...

This little guy has brought so much happiness to our family and friends - he is loved so much!
 

1 comment:

  1. Okay, so I think he looks like you Kim in this picture. Sorry, Joe!

    We are so excited that you officially "got him". Love you!

    ReplyDelete